Be part of the fun of owning shares in a racehorse from as little as £39 all inclusive.
Sire: Showcasing Dam: Duchess Dora
Trainer John Quinn
Sire: Time Test Dam: Penny Drops
Trainer William Haggas
Sire: Nayef Dam: Preveza
Trainer Andrew Balding
Join our community, and we'll send you a digital version of our handbook, and you'll be the first to know about new horses and events.
Latest news and events
Unforgettable times start here!
What you get as a RaceShare owner
- Constant communication Our Racing Team headed by ITV Racing’s Oli Bell, will deliver frequent content on your horse and the sport, through a range of channels covering email, Telegram, text, social media and our website.
- Trainer information The inside track on your horse's chances whenever they are declared to run.
- Great value From only £39, join us as we aim to take on the biggest owners in the sport.
- Expert selection You’re buying into horses selected by leading racing and bloodstock brains.
- Simply the best Our Classic-winning trainers, including William Haggas and Andrew Balding, lead their field.
- Transparent costs No additional costs for 12 months and we commit to your year-two costs now.
- Prize money Your share of all net prize money won by your horse.
- Stable visits and owners badges The chance to visit your horse at the trainer's yard and apply for owners badges.
- Raceday TV If you can’t join us at the racecourse or our supporting events you can still feel part of the action through our live raceday show.
Our pledge to horse racing
RaceShare is a recognised partner and supporter of Retraining of Racehorses (RoR), the official charity for the welfare of horses that have retired from racing. As part of this partnership RaceShare has committed to donate £5,000 every year to the charity. It is the responsibility of everyone involved in the sport of horse racing to ensure a good life for all thoroughbreds once their careers on the racecourse are over. We hope our annual donation will help the RoR continue to do a brilliant job in retraining and rehoming ex-racehorses.
Longer-term, as we expand, we intend to increase our support for grass-roots racing charities and projects. We want to do this to show our respect and commitment to supporting the infrastructure of horseracing which ultimately ensures the strength of the sport we love.